When Do We Recommend Tissue Fillers?
Tissue Fillers are typically recommended to:
- Replace lost volume in the cheeks, temples and other parts of the face
- Removal of the tear trough or the appearance of “bags” under the eyes
- To reduce the depth of the nasolabial lines (the deep lines that form between the nose and the mouth)
- Enhancement of the contour of the lips or increasing the volume of the lips
- To remove lines around the mouth area (smokers lines, marionette lines and lines around the lower jaw)
- Perform facial sculpting procedures such as jawline, chin and lip augmentation.
- Strengthen sagging earlobes
Through the above procedures Tissue Fillers assist with aging changes in the skin as well as volume loss (changes in the fatty deposits of the face that are critical to shape and contour).
Sunken eyes, eye bags, saggy, loose and dehydrated skin will immediately appear revitalized. The face will appear fuller and more youthful. Lips will be defined and full, effectively reversing the unappealing signs of aging. A variety of other conditions can be treated with a range of products, which your specialists will gladly assess for you.
Even misshapen noses can be improved without surgery, using soft Tissue Fillers in skilled hands.
How Do They Work?
The two most commonly used forms of Tissue Fillers are either Hyaluronic Acid or Non-Hyaluronic acid bases. Hyaluronic acid is a naturally occurring substance in our bodies that helps to add volume and hydrate the skin. The gel-like substance is injected into the areas of volume loss, giving an immediate improvement in the appearance of deep wrinkles and facial folds, and so a more youthful and radiant appearance. The result of a single treatment is immediately noticeable and can last up to a year. Lips will be redefined and fuller, giving you a more desirable mouth. Non-hyaluronic acid fillers, such as Radiesse®, use a gel suspended with calcium hydroxyl appetite crystals. *
Enquire about this condition
The information and advice published or made available through the website