IV Vitamin Therapy works by the administration of vitamins and nutrients directly into the bloodstream, bypassing the digestive system. This provides increased cell absorption and 100% bio availability of vitamins via IV infusion.
IV administration of nutrients achieves blood concentrations not possible with oral or even intramuscular administration. In addition to having direct pharmacological effects, IV drip therapy may be more effective than oral or intramuscular treatment for correcting intracellular nutrient deficits.
At The Face and Body place were offer the following drip therapy to boost your immunity and increase energy levels. All drips are given with Ringer’s lactate- a sterile solution which assists with re-hydration and provides essential electrolytes.
Antioxidants- Vitamin C, Glutathione and ALA
This antioxidant combination is vital for boosting and maintaining immunity. Very important for preventing infections!! The combination therapy can be administered weekly. You can elect to do one drip per week and pay as you go, or you can buy a course of treatments.
Glutathione is critical for functioning of your nervous system. Most importantly right now during the pandemic, the antioxidant value of Glutathione enhances your immunity and reduces the risks associated with infection.
Glutathione in combination with Vitamin C is essential for skin health and aids in skin brightening and removal of unwanted pigmentation.
Vitamin C is an essential component of your immune system arsenal. It has both anti-viral and anti-bacterial properties.
Alpha Lipoic acid (ALA) is another strong antioxidant. It is essential for maintaining healthy glucose metabolism.
This drip combines essential trace elements that fight off infection and help those who also have chronic disease. The drip contains Zinc, Copper, Manganese, Selenium and chromium.
- Zinc– essential support for your immune system and vital for eye and skin health. Important for healing and for growth
- Copper – increases energy levels, helps with red blood cell production and is essential for increasing bone density and connective tissue health
- Manganese – reduces inflammation, boosts the level of your metabolism and bone health and great for overall wellness and preventing disease
- Selenium – another great antioxidant. Helps your immune system and prevents cell damage.
- Chromium – is vital for blood sugar control.
Enquire about this treatment
The information and advice published or made available through the website