iS Clinical Fire and Ice Superficial Chemical Peel
The Fire and Ice Superficial Chemical Peel treatment is an intensive clinical treatment designed to rapidly and safely resurface the skin, reducing fine lines and wrinkles while smoothing, softening and encouraging cellular renewal. Excellent for all skin types and ages, this facial results in a complexion that is dramatically refined, with no downtime, peeling, or other negative side effects.
iS Clinical Foaming Enzyme Superficial Chemical Peel
The powerful yet soothing Foaming Enzyme Superficial Chemical Peel combines papaya and pineapple enzymes with a potent clinical-level grade of glycolic acid. This professional treatment produces a luxurious foaming activity while bioactive ingredients exfoliate and deep cleanse the pores; revealing a polished, healthy and radiant complexion.
iS Clinical Honey Enzyme Superficial Chemical Peel
The Honey Enzyme Superficial Chemical Peel is a luxurious, exfoliating, hydrating Chemical Peel that enhances skin with gentle massage and soothing hydration. Effective for all skin types, each use leaves skin as soft as it’s ever been. The result is a dramatically smoother, brighter and revitalized complexion with a noticeable glow. This treatment adds moisture to dry, dehydrated skin, improves skin texture and purifies clogged pores.
When Do We Recommend It?
The Honey Enzyme superficial chemical peel is recommended for all skin types and –tones. This treatment adds moisture to dry, dehydrated skin, revitalizes dull, lackluster skin, improves skin texture and purifies clogged pores.
How does it work
- In the first step, the face is cleansed with a with a warm honey cleanser
- Followed by a gentle face massage with Massage Honey Cream to the neck and decollete for lymphatic drainage – steam is applied for 5 to 7 minutes. For dry skin apply tri-active exfoliant in circular motions
- The next step is to apply a Hydra Intensive Cooling Masque
- Perform Extractions (optional)
- Apply a liberal amount of Hydra Intensive Cooling Masque. Leave on for 5-10 Min while massaging arms, hands, scalp or neck. Remove with a cold damp towel
- Complete the facial with Copper Firming Mist, Youth Eye complex, Pro-Heal Serum Advance, Hydra-Cool Serum, Extreme Protect SPF 30.
When Do We Advise Against It?
There are no known exclusions to this therapy.
What Can You / Can’t You Expect From The Treatment?
Smoother, hydrated, brighter looking skin.
What Are The Unwanted Effects / Risks Of The Treatment?
There are no known risks or unwanted effects.
Eye Brite Treatment
A targeted treatment, Eye Brite is designed to address the needs of the delicate eye area by employing the best selling selection of IS Clinical formulas and periorbital massage techniques to reduce under-eye puffiness, dark circles, fine lines, encourage microcirculation and provide maximum hydration.
The treatment results in a firmer, brighter, smoother eye area. This treatment can be performed in isolation or integrated within a complimenting treatment or device led procedure.
Enquire about this condition
The information and advice published or made available through the website